Styling Special door pods for Cinq & Sei from Italy.

Currently reading:
Styling Special door pods for Cinq & Sei from Italy.

thanks for the link, thats good stuff, always wanted some sepaker pods to get rid of those silly small dash speakers,

custard boy said:
346 euro's,is that a pair??

I would expect that to be per-pair as the price of 180Euros for the integrale set is what I was expecting.

The set I like the most for the Cinq are PMG096 233Euros which look great come in grey or black and hold a 16.5cm speaker which would be excellent if you used a cross over to split frequencies so that 16.5's run the bass up front with the 10cm speakers in the dash used for the other frequencies :cool:

Where as the ones you are looking at take 2 * 16.5cm speakers which may be a bit of over kill, but each to there own.

Current exchange rate is nearly 1.5Euros to every £1 which is good.

Aaron.

bloomfieldliam said:
Aw think I've died and gone to heaven, away to check if funds are available!

Liam

Totally agree with you, I think they are great cos they look factory fitted, which for me is the essence to all good installs! Plus from a sound piont of view, balances up the car cos if you've ever heard a sound quality competion car, not one of those db cars, as they are always about purity and balance.

Only problem is I want a set for both cars which means 400EUROS, yikees!

Aaron.

paulbfd said:
I'd choose sound quality every time, you can still have quality at high volume.

Too true, "referance" was the word I was looking for when describing the type of install.

There was a guy in Glasgow, a Yank who had the best quality (read referance) install I have come across which only had 4 very expensive component speakers in the car 2 front 2 rear and a small sub very neatly built into the space under the rear parcel shelf in an old MK2 Granada, its was truely amazing, but he learned his trade state side and his car was his demonstrator for the company he runs/ran, wish I could remember his name as he won loads opf comps not only with his own car but with customers cars.

Aaron.

J333EVO said:
I got a reply today from this company from a request I sent to the italian company about the integrale pods and say they distribute them in the UK. They do not show them on the site, so use the italian site for referance.

http://www.platinum-distribution.co.uk/

Aaron.

Great news Aaron, did you send the distributor an email?

Thanks

David

peaster2k said:
Great news Aaron, did you send the distributor an email?

Thanks

David
Yes I sent a mail direct to them by reply to ask for a price for a set for the Cinq and the 'grale and if buying in numbers would get them cheaper so I'll wait and see what happens as the 'grale ones on there own were £199 which is fairly pricey but then I have seen them they are very good.

Aaron

Back