Styling The 19" alloys have arrived and WOW!

Currently reading:
Styling The 19" alloys have arrived and WOW!

chamonixpip

Byfield Full Monty
Just thought I'd post this in here so that you can all see how they look.
Any questions please ask.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• that will do nicely.JPG
    that will do nicely.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 339
Ok to answer the questions so far.....

TSW Pace Alloys 7x19 - Clad in Yokohama Parada 215/35/ZR19 tyres with a reinforced side wall - standard fitment on Porsche and TVR.

They make the ride firm over the rough roads but not too bad. I can live with a little firmer ride.

No Mods required just bolt them on and drive away.

Cost -- well should have been £1635.99 but due to a cock up at the Wheels place I went to I got them for £880 fitted all inclusive.

They quoted me that at the first visit - I phoned them and accepted and said ok ill have them, When i got there to have them fitted the guy said that TSW agent he buys from had quoted for 17" wheels and tyres and 19"s were £1600 + I said no chance as I had agreed the price. They said well we quoted it so we have to do the deal at that price. I said result and went home a happy bunny...... right up until the wife asked the price.... (n)

Lets see what she does when I come back from Angle Tuning?

Thanks for your comments.... I think they look stunning. (y)

chamonixpip said:
Ok to answer the questions so far.....

TSW Pace Alloys 7x19 - Clad in Yokohama Parada 215/35/ZR19 tyres with a reinforced side wall - standard fitment on Porsche and TVR.

They make the ride firm over the rough roads but not too bad. I can live with a little firmer ride.

No Mods required just bolt them on and drive away.

Cost -- well should have been £1635.99 but due to a cock up at the Wheels place I went to I got them for £880 fitted all inclusive.

They quoted me that at the first visit - I phoned them and accepted and said ok ill have them, When i got there to have them fitted the guy said that TSW agent he buys from had quoted for 17" wheels and tyres and 19"s were £1600 + I said no chance as I had agreed the price. They said well we quoted it so we have to do the deal at that price. I said result and went home a happy bunny...... right up until the wife asked the price.... (n)

Thanks for your comments.... I think they look stunning. (y)
Well that price they tried to make you pay was WAY over what you can get them for.
They have them in a few places for under £1200 so it's a good job you refused to pay the £1,600 because thats one heck of a difference.

They have them here for £925 but the tyres will be just your average rubber. An upgrade to yokos would prolly take it up to £1,100 so you still got a bargain (y)

http://www.street-racers.co.uk/racer_shop.htm

1.8Stilo said:
could you still lower it with those rims on? :)
Absolutely yes. When it comes down to it the radius, with tyres, is not much different to the original wheels and at 7.5 inches wide they are only half inch wider.
I was told today that you could get 8.5 inch 18's on the stilo as long as the ET was around 35 which would bring the wheel out further, but not too far, so as to miss all the springs etc.
According to the same guy, the Stilo's native ET is 42-43mm.

chamonixpip said:
I said result and went home a happy bunny...... right up until the wife asked the price.... (n)

Get a divorce :p

Very bling!! Very nice!! Welcome to the TSW club like me!! :D

Looks amazing man, im was thinking about some deep dish 5 spoke 19inch dark grey wheels for my stilo, but honestly the roads around here would trash them. I need a decent bit of rubber to cope with the potholes which cant be avoided. And those are worse than the ones that can be avoided.

chamonixpip said:
Just thought I'd post this in here so that you can all see how they look.
Any questions please ask.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a quesion: Have you ever taken the RX-8 in the photo on?
B.T.W ... those wheels kick a$$!!

Back