Get out the room!

Currently reading:
Get out the room!

i remember doing this a while ago i sat at the computer for around an hour straight clicking everything i got it after about 2 hours though. but just trying to do it again its gonna be a little hard since the website you need to complete it isnt up no more.

There should be an URL on a piece of paper that give you a code if i remember correctly. unfortunately its not working and the code changes daily from what i remember.

:(

the viridian room is harder i found though, theres also another one which i couldnt do and had to use a walkthrough. mainly to tell me what to do with the phone.

but they are cool little puzzle games theres another one these are based on which is a bit bigger has a lot of different puzzles which can take a while to get through good fun though doing it.

wozza said:
There should be an URL on a piece of paper that give you a code if i remember correctly. unfortunately its not working and the code changes daily from what i remember

the viridian room is harder i found though, theres also another one which i couldnt do and had to use a walkthrough. mainly to tell me what to do with the phone.

your exactly right, i can actually remember doing this a while ago... an i am sat there right now, have all the items, have played the tape and found the safe... have got the url which happens to be http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/rr/history.html which is supposed to give u the 4 digit code for the safe which contain the door knob so u can get out, but it doesnt work...

and that viridian room is stupidly hard! pure madness.

i think i kno the one u are talkin about with the walkthrough, it is loads of levels isnt it? different puzzle in each level? if it is the same one, that took me hours an hours, nearly sapped a whole weekend cause if i start somethin like that then i have to finish it cause it drives me mad!

good fun tho. (y)

Ok, I think the url we clicked on above is purely an archive of the game - looks like datacraft does not host it anymore, and therefore the code does not change daily.

Get the code, and you are out.....ah, freedom - you got it yet, Mase?

Stuart DemonD said:
Ok, I think the url we clicked on above is purely an archive of the game - looks like datacraft does not host it anymore, and therefore the code does not change daily.

Get the code, and you are out.....ah, freedom - you got it yet, Mase?

yea mate i got it sorted.... u can find anythin in the internet these days! hehehe :p

the one i needed the walkthrough for was the blue chamber didnt have a clue what to do with the phone and i went on and found which number i needed to call would be nice if they had put an alpha numeric keypad on the actual phone though.

And yeah i did the one with loads of rooms it wasnt actually that hard the majority of it just annoying i get fed up of having to go searching for the pixels to click. Like getting the battery on the crimson room i knew where i was but finding the right place to click was annoying me.

but yeah the other one is called mystery of time and space if any of you wanna play it link below. keep you busy a bit longer most probably.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

This game is doing my head in, I have to complete it. :mad:

Im in the crimson room, Ive found a lot of the stuff but i keep clicking on the table leg and it keeps showing me underneath the table but i cant see anything and when i click it says nothing there. Is there anything under there? do I need to be very precise on where i click?

Help. :bang:

Found it, took me ages and then i started squinting and saw it.

Last edited:
D4NS said:
Crimson room:

This is doing my head in the last 1. Is there a tape player somewhere in the room? Ive got:

A box which i put the rod and a ring in.
Another 2 keys
Wiring for the radio
The web address which doesnt actually work
A CD case
A battery

What do i do now???

Theres another ring for the box - the tape players inside.
Open and close the curtain quickyl repeatedly

D4NS said:
Yeah i managed that just before i saw this. It plays a dancing man. I still have a key, a CD case and a web address. What the hell do i do now. lmao.
Ok, watch the dancing man real carefully :)

And as for the web address, forget it - look at my posts earlier on in this thread - you will need google skills

Back