Technical Special made throttle body for Cinq/Sei + Punto 55/60/75

Currently reading:
Technical Special made throttle body for Cinq/Sei + Punto 55/60/75

Hello

My name is Tricker

I write to you because I have a small business going in Denmark who makes the original throttle body bigger for Cinq/Sei. and Punto 55/60/75 mrk.1.

Maybe you already know that the 32mm throttle body form Punto 60 fits on the original intake on Cinq./Sei. but what you don’t know is that the original throttle body can be enlarged to 40mm witch matches the whole I the inlet manifold on Cinq/Sei. and Punto 55/60.
The Punto 75 can be 43mm

This 40mm throttle body gives the standard FIRE engine 10% more power (y)

I have made some tests on rolling roads to have the exact numbers of the power gain.

The tests have shown a big different in the torque witch rises 10 Nm.
The power in high revs rises with 6-7 Hp.

Here’s a pic. of the original throttle body witch has bin rebuild by me - please note that the original butterfly lies on top of the new and bigger butterfly to illustrate the bigger diameter of the throttle body.
no.1.JPG

This 40mm throttle body is 80% bigger than standard (y)

These two pic. shows the before/after printout from a rolling road test made on a standard Seicento 1.1.
The test is made on same roling road and the only changes were a 40mm throttle body.
no.2.JPG
no.3.JPG

The work I do with the throttle body is unique and contains a complete rebuild of the original throttle body.
With the enlarged throttle body comes a new and bigger spacer in aluminium and new gaskets – in short: you won’t need to buy anything else to fit the throttle body on the car.

It work this way: you send me a spare throttle body and I rebuild it here in Denmark - the p&p to Denmark and back to you will take 7-10 days in all.
The price of one rebuild throttle body and spacer-kit is 120 euro + 30 euro in post charge from Denmark to you.
The money has to be sent in Traveller Cheques with the throttle body written in my name.

Note: the post charge will be cheaper if you send more throttle bodies at the same time…

I have already made 40mm throttle bodies for some people on fiatforum.com and the respond has bin very positive.

Here in Denmark I have done a lot of throttle bodies for Fiat owners and every one have the same positive respond – more torque and extra power in high revs. The car is more alive after 100 km/h. and the top speed rise form 160-170 km/h. to 180-190 km/h.

I hope this mail makes you interested in getting a 40mm throttle body.
If you have any questions regarding the enlarged throttle body you can contact me on [email protected]

I’m also a happy owner of a Cinquecento 96’ and a member of two Danish Fiat clubs
www.cinquecento-fun-club.dk
www.fiatklubdanmark.dk

My Cinq.
no.4.JPG

My hobby is to tune cars and this is where I got the idea to enlarge the original throttle body. :idea:

My own car is running with a Punto 60 1242 engine witch deliver nearly 75 Hp. and 115 Nm.

I hope this e-mail will be taken as an offer to all Cinq/Sei. and Punto 55/60/75 owners in your club. (y)

Thanks

Regards from Tricker in Denmark :wave:

Last edited:
chubbston said:
hello how much and do we send your out 60 tb or do u supply

Hi chubbston

It dosen't matter if it's the Cinq/Sei TB or the Punto 60 TB you send me - makes no different cause the body is the same on both of them ;)

Price is 150 euro for one TB
Price is 270 euro for two TB's
price is 390 euro for tree TB's

/Tricker...

Last edited:
doesnt it matter wether we send you a standard cinq tb or a punto one, will the 1 you send back still be a 40mm?
i am interested soon as i got money ill av it

Hi
Do U by any chance make 40mm TB for MK2 SEIs aswell?
please reply on [email protected] since I dont visit this forum a lot.
I'm a member of the Greek www.glubcento.gr
If u want u can sent details so I could tell the others over here... ;)
Thanks in advance. (y)
Jimaros69

Hi tricker i was told you had a 40mm throttle body for sale but i cant find it on the forum. both me and my friend are both very interested in owning one, so was just wondering if you could do a good price on two including postage and packaging. [email protected] . cheers Matt

Hi everyone... My name is Roby, I'm a new member of the fiatforum, I was reading very interesting things about modifications on engines, my car is a 1.2 8v panda, I wonder if I could do a throttle body swap from any other fiats in order to gain some bhp/torque... I already fitted k&n and it growls beautifully but is the whavavoom it's missing... any idea?
Thanks

Back