KoArAng's Footie Thread

Currently reading:
KoArAng's Footie Thread

lol.. nice one Jamie. I was on my way here to do this :) OMG Man Utd ?
Don't you hate the way Man U fans are put into the glory hunter bracket ?
Its one thing I certainly can't be acused of being a Hammer.
I've been a West Ham Fan since I was 7 years old, I was looking for a new kit to play in my school team and I came across a picture in the sun of a guy called David Cross wearing this amazing kit.. From that day on I was a hammer..
Started goin to matches with my old man and never looked back. We've been up and down the leagues over the years, but once a hammer always a hammer.
I used to travel 100 miles every other week by train on me tod from when i was 13 years old..
Well i know leons a Villain,
Jamie's a red devil,
I think Alfa Nige is Hammer (Good Man)
So what else do we have out there ?

KoArAng-

I even asked for the Manu Utd grey kit for my birthday one year which they wore for one match said they couldn't see each other in the match and never wore it again (n)

Although my shirt is now signed by the most naturally talented player of all time!

jamie86 said:
KoArAng-

I even asked for the Manu Utd grey kit for my birthday one year which they wore for one match said they couldn't see each other in the match and never wore it again (n)

Although my shirt is now signed by the most naturally talented player of all time!
lol.. typical of Man Utd. they don't care as long as they get your money. Here's one for you though Jamie.. you remember this ?
Barthez attempted to fool the genius 'Di Canio'. He failed. . . .
_1142645_dicanio_goal_300.gif

manu1.jpg

Last edited:
I cant say I've seen a more talented player than Cantona. Certainly my all time fave player. Used to be a season ticket holder at man u but unfortunately had to sell after the divorce (1. to pay for divorce, 2. see kids at weekends when man u were playing)

however, recently started to go watching Wigan Ath basically just to give them a little more support as they are gonna need it if they reach the premiershipo next season with their **** poor crowds.

Man U thru and thru tho. Cantona = Dieu

My dad used to take me watching the reserves in the 70's. from that distance and being so young I didnt know the difference! I thought I was watching Steve Coppel, the Greenough's, Mickey Thomas etc etc. He was only taking me so he could get more vouchers to get to the cup games for him and his mates :(

wimmy said:
Cantona = Dieu
I support one of Manyoo's biggest rivals but I really couldn't agree more!
He's by far the best player I've ever known in my time

Unless you're talking about years gone by and he didn't actually play for them at the time of that shirt being out - George Best perhaps Jamie?

KoArAnG said:
So Stu, your a Northampton Town supporter eh, can't accuse you of being a glory hunter thats for sure :D
Lol, to be honest, I am not a great footy fan - not surprising in this town! The rugby, and to a lesser extent, the cricket, has a very good following though!

Come on the Saints :D

OK, I can't hack footie, actually, I don't mind playing it, but that's as far as it goes. As a kid I supported QPR, because I thought they had a cool name, yes I was a **** as a kid.

I'm guessing Jamie shirt is signed by George Best, but it could be Ryan Giggs.

Talking of meeting people and slightly off topic, but im allowed cuz its my thread :) Who's the most bggest famousist person you have met ?

Mine has to be Muhammad Ali, I was 16 years old and I actually shook his hand after shouting his name for my mate to take a photo. He came over to us and posed for the pic. He was going to Jack Bodell's fish and chip shop in Coventry when he was on a midlands tour. For a famous guy he's really nice.
I also got Trevor Brookings shirt on his last ever game for the Hammers.

OK, after a weekend of FA cup football I had to bring this thread back out of the pits just to say.....

HAHAHAHA...
Man Utd 0-0 Exeter City

That has to be the most embarasing result in their history, except for when the Hammers knocked em out at old trafford after Man Utd had already booked their hotel in cardiff for the final.

Did anyone else see Di canio's goal for lazio against Roma the other day.. There was Hammers fans in the ground aswell. the blokes a genius and they should never have kicked him out... Take a look at this for skill.

http://www.dspace.dial.pipex.com/jason.a/DiCanio.wmv

Also if there's any Norwich fans out there... Maybe next year eh.. :D

Back