whats peoples desks look like?

Currently reading:
whats peoples desks look like?

heres mine!..

consisting of

shuttle 2gig p4
custom acrylic p4 2.5gig
and and iMac with pimpin wallpaper!

btw the shuttle and acryilic ones are a working progress!....

alfie

Attachments

• Image033.jpg
    Image033.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Image034.jpg
    Image034.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 24
Lol, I usually have a few glasses/mugs about, but cleared them before pic :)

I am tempted to get myself a small, black 15" TFT, to fit in the gap. Plus match the 20.1" one :D .Just a question of keeping my eye out on eBay for one.

dear god, how into computers are you lot!!!! :eek: :eek:

makes my little pc seem so small and weak!! :eek: :(

well this is mine, i havent cleaned it, cuz' its a shot "FROM THE WILD!!!", i dont have good camera tho (100,000 pixels, wow!! :p )

COMP001.jpg

i must get a prize for this

this is how it looks at the minute (the missus is away at a friends house down south..LOL)

Dell Zeon dual 3.2 Ghz
1GB DDR 400MHZ Ram
Geforce 6000GT
260GB SATA setup
19IN tft
Soundblaster Audigy 5.1 with dell 5.1 speakers (with sub)

DSCF0112.jpg

Last edited:
my g/f is very against pcs....when we moved in together this was my 'allocated' space and she picked my desk as she didnt want it to be a eyesore??

i used to have a 400 pound solid wood huge desk running 3 pcs and 1 in my bedroom aswell :/ i had to sell them all :/

she does.

anyway i have to soon get this place cleaned up, she is back tonight and i have had m8s round since friday night and it is well dirty

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, mouse mat, printer, paper, drawing pins, empty glass, 2 expty mugs, some of a uni project, torch, ruler, 10 blank CD's, a printer driver disc, cellotape, polos, empty roll of choc digestives, empty choc wrapper and lots of pens!

Hi,

Your lucky I don't even get allocated space from the wife, I have to use a laptop. Problem is our 1 year old boys latest game is to pull the keys off when I am not looking.

So if I make some spelling mistakes, it's probably because the keys are missing.

Andy

Back