is clubcento really worth it

Currently reading:
is clubcento really worth it

kurupt39

i have just brought my first car, it happens to be a cinquecenot and I hav fallen in love with it, ask you all a question to any members of clubcento. Is it really worth it

apparently so, i should be joining very shortly :D

DSC00308_paint2.jpg

i hope so i really want to jopin but for twenty quid I am not so sure, i think i may wait abit and see how i like the car. What do you think of yours and what do you have

I am a member and it's great! club events and meets are a real good laugh. But it's upto you. It's only worth it if you intend to go to some events.

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Kurupt39, i've got a abarth kitted cinqi sporting, its my second car and my 2nd cinq, really do love the car to bits, cant really explain it but i just love the looks it gets and the way it drives and handles, nothing comes near in its class

DSC00308_paint2.jpg

I've got 2 cinqs, so I must be unbalanced.:)

Clubcento is worth the money, you'll get regular newsletters, discounts from a growing number of suppliers, and usually free refreshments / discounted entry at events. Today I got free entry to Doncaster custom car show 'cos my car was on the stand, which saved me £18 there and then. Bonus:D

Pete.
1242cc cinq,turbo cinq,Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group,Clubcento

Back