Schumi in Worksop

Currently reading:
Schumi in Worksop

Dominion

haven't got enough lette
Was driving to B&Q in worksop and got into a mini Stilo convoy. There were three of us in a row. Front one was 02 plate in a dark metallic grey colour.
Second one was 05 plate Schumi.

I assume it was bought from Stoneacre Worksop cos it had their sticker in the back window and we were very near there.

If you are the owner of this Stilo, congratulations on makin me jealous.

It's a shame my car was the oldest and dirtiest of the three

lol

What Stilo have you got then Nightsmith?

I'm forever tootling up and down the main bypass and through town but hardly ever see any stilo's at all except for a light blue 5-door with the 17" blade alloys outside Pacific.

Good in a way as I feel all special :D

Mine's a 1.6 Dynamic 3 dr. I don't know what the colour is called but it's the dark blue/purpley colour.

Pretty standard car except side skirts and Harman/Kardon ipod control unit on the dash.

Don't get into Chesterfield too much these days cos I live out in Barlborough now and Worksop is easier to get to. Less traffic.

I'll be keepin my beady eye open for you though mate.

I can't tell you where exactly, but it's on Bridge Street, up near the top. And I drive in from Elkesley every day!

I can't tell you where exactly, but it's on Bridge Street, up near the top. And I drive in from Elkesley every day!

Don't worry, I aint gonna stalk you lol

I mainly go from Chesterfield area to B&Q/Wickes on Sandy lane, and i nearly always see at least 1 Stilo on my way in or out of town.

What Stilo do you drive Tigerlily? If I see you I'll give you a flash (y)

Back