General Hidden Brava/o Marea Toys and Hidden Features

Currently reading:
General Hidden Brava/o Marea Toys and Hidden Features

Ok so have seen in other threads even old users are still finding hidden features about there cars and thought i'd see if there were any i didnt know about and share the ones i do.

Heated Seats, centre console underside of front seats (if you have them).

Heated Seat Button has space for a light behind the switch so it lights up.
temp6.JPG

But you have the led at side of the seat to tell you when heated seat is on, which you cant see either!

Reverse Ignition Switch and depress wee barrel button to switch on parking lights.

Space under rear bench to fit a cd changer.

Dont know. I've owned it 2 months but only had possesion for 1 week :rolleyes:

I cant wait to find out though :)

Marea:

There's a string for opening the fuel tank from inside the trunk. Did not know about it until I looked behind the fabric wall of the trunk. (Not really a hidden feature - rather RTFM thing)

There was a big ball of dampening paste hidden in the trunk behind padding. Factory leftover?

There's extra space that can be used for tools, torch, blanket, whatever under the rear seat, even if it is not folding (not only a changer will fit). Just undo two bolts and lift the seat.

Last edited:
Not a hidden feature but always clever I think - the 6x9 speaker supports in the rear parcel shelf. Never knew about the parking lights, handy (y)
You will find most Italian cars are like that for parking lights. Both my old Alfa's were like it. (y) :D

What kind of length of time are the parking lights on for after locking the car? Just tested mine and it seems they do not switch off automatically. If they do not, what purpose do they serve? Thanks

they are parking lights not follow me home lights. useful if you are parked on an unlight road or something like that..they give advance warning to other road users and they won't drain the battery

they are parking lights not follow me home lights. useful if you are parked on an unlight road or something like that..they give advance warning to other road users and they won't drain the battery

Try leaving them on all night :rolleyes:
They will drain the battery.:D
Is it me, or are you the only one who knows the correct use of those lights then(y)

Jug turn the key to off, while still keeping your key in the barrel, press the button and turn the key anti clockwise once more and then remove the key.

If your battery is in good condition it shouldn't drain them. The bulbs are tiny!

I've known boot lights to flatten a battery.
20w total isnt a lot I know but its enough. Been there and done it :rolleyes: (n)

Back