General New Orleans Blue

Currently reading:
General New Orleans Blue

Just gave the car a good clean so thought I'd post a pic.

carpark2.jpg

Hi

Nice car - was wondering about your fog lights - were they factory fitted as mine are different (or at least appear to be) mine fill the whole of the blanking plate whereas yours appear to just be a smaller round kind? Yes, I'm at work and it's a boring afternoon - this has been the highlight so far!!??:)

The standard foglights in the Sporting (round) are different to those in the Active Sport (square-ish!) if that helps anyone (y)

Your clean car looks so much better than my manky old thing.

The trouble is my journey to/from work each day is cross-country so even if I clean it weekly it looks as though it's been in an RAC rally after a day or two. Much worse if the weather is bad, of course!

Memo to self: clean your car this weekend...

Incidentally, I like your foglights too, can they be fitted (by a dealer or others) as an afterfit as I don't have any at all?

RSB

PS Don't you know it's illegal to drive without a proper number plate? :)

Last edited:
you have inspired me to clean my sporting this weekend also in new orleans blue its pretty dirty :eek:

Nice pics.

I'm waiting for delivery of a 3 door New Orleans Blue Active Sport.

For 'Should be later this week'

Read

'your only on the phone so I can tell you anything and anyway we've got your deposit'

Oh I'm so impatient.

Incidentally, I like your foglights too, can they be fitted (by a dealer or others) as an afterfit as I don't have any at all?

yes they can be fitted however i was quoted £190 supply and fit by fiat dealer!! needless to say i am still fog light less. (n)

you have inspired me to clean my sporting this weekend also in new orleans blue its pretty dirty :eek:

yer i think you should! :p

i think the colour is okay when clean, but yours deod is horrible, we should get the cars together soon and do some photographing, have you seen the other red sporting around north camp at all recently with the side strips, i followed it from farnborough to mytchett the other day i wonder whether hes on here

Fabulous looking car, great shots!

Nearly got a Dynamic Punto in New Orleans Blue before I found a great deal on one in Jungle Grey, like most colours, Blue really suits the GP!

Thanks for the info on the fog lights. New day, no longer bored, but washing car quickly this morning, so below are the results. Sorry about the bollard that appears to be airbrushed into the door! Work car park not the ideal location for a photoshoot!

She's a 1.9 120 eleganza.

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    861.4 KB · Views: 74
  • car2.JPG
    car2.JPG
    599.2 KB · Views: 65
looks very nice mate (mines sitting in the garage all dirty:( ) bet your glad you picked the BEST colour for the sporting now (y)

yer i think you should!

i think the colour is okay when clean, but yours deod is horrible, we should get the cars together soon and do some photographing, have you seen the other red sporting around north camp at all recently with the side strips, i followed it from farnborough to mytchett the other day i wonder whether hes on here
23 Hours Ago 20:21

yes i saw it last night there are now 3 reds and 1 blue (mine) around farnborough am starting to feel a little less original, but at least there is only one blue one i must say i dont like the side strpes yeah must meet soon!!

look at 'will this look good, pictures' or whatever its called as he has side stripes and it may be him???

Back