General Cup holder device?

Currently reading:
General Cup holder device?

Tomasso

Did anyone of you Marea owners either make a custom cup holder or mount one from a different make to your car?

It's one of those small things that are missing and would be nice to have...

Please post your ideas and/or pics of your installations.

Tom

Just like Bravo/Brava...

How does a vecta cuppaholder look like? Can you show me the pics of it installed, say in a CC?

Last edited:
3321_1.JPG

the ashtray unit bit is seperate IIRC so its just the 2 cupholder bits .they pop out and arc outwards

thats the titanium finsh so would be more expensive.also available in standard black and wood finish

My new cup holder based on one available less than a fiver in many online places.

Fitted in the paper pocket on the side, some trimming was required

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_185814.jpg
    IMG_20180820_185814.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 63
how Jacob photo with trimming to fit , also you can put between your chair and arm rest, just you will loose a bit of your chair but very helpful and closed to hand" without trimming"

The "trimming" was on the cup-holder. Not on the car.
I trimmed the base of the cup-holder to make it fit on the "paper pocket" is on the passenger side.

After a month of using it, I find very convenient and my front passengers never complained about it and use it. In between the two cups, I can also put my phone.

These are available on ebay and amazon for around a fiver.

The "trimming" was on the cup-holder. Not on the car.
I trimmed the base of the cup-holder to make it fit on the "paper pocket" is on the passenger side.

After a month of using it, I find very convenient and my front passengers never complained about it and use it. In between the two cups, I can also put my phone.

These are available on ebay and amazon for around a fiver.

yes that what i mean , i have made the same

Back