Styling How long is reasonable...

Currently reading:
Styling How long is reasonable...

How long would a reasonable amount of time be for a garage to fit 4 new springs to my car?

I ask because I've been taken by garages before....like the Fiat dealer in Kegworth who tried charging me 3 hours labour to strip a brake caliper and clean it :mad:

EDIT:
Also, has anyone ever tried Pi lowering springs?

Last edited:
How long would a reasonable amount of time be for a garage to fit 4 new springs to my car?

I ask because I've been taken by garages before....like the Fiat dealer in Kegworth who tried charging me 3 hours labour to strip a brake caliper and clean it :mad:

EDIT:
Also, has anyone ever tried Pi lowering springs?

Ok, had all 4 springs changed by Midland Fiat in 40 minutes and charged me £80. JCS are very thorough in what they do but boy they are expensive.

PI springs don't have good press on this forum though, apparantly weak tempering???

Theres two different types afaik. My second and correct set were red and not what was advertised on europerformance.co.uk (black). They screwed up so I went direct to eibach and they got it right. You will need the lack ones I think? do a search as I say and all the part numbers are there.

I wanted APEX as they have good name but couldn't find stock at the time.

Back