Stilo My New Stilo

Currently reading:
Stilo My New Stilo

RichieC

woooooh...I'm a ghost...
Oooooh int she lovely!

Stilo.jpg

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Lurvely!

That's the best way to own a Stilo.............at least it won't go wrong! :p

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

TC - you're starting to sound like StiloBoy...not having problems are we?

1.6 Active 5 door in Crystal Green.

http://www.clubstilo.com

Scale? It's a real one so it is! ;)

1/32 i believe

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Looks a bit like a Metro, should have got a 5door. :p

Les Ross
Certified by a Professional.
03 Stilo 5d JTD80 Active
PSI Powerbox and go-faster turtle.
Metallic Navy Blue

big gap between the front door and wing i reckon thats been written of and repaired:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

The only thing you pull back and go Steve is your...........................

Purple, nope, no problems at all, just kidding..............................

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

Nice! How did you get your interior door trim colour coded?

You had me goin for a mo with the title:D

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

<font face="Comic Sans MS">uh huh...

i got a stilo for a day when my punto got serviced. first it told me there was a problem with the brakes. then it told me the steering had failed. then it decided life was ok, just before it died on me on the leeds ring road. then it told me the brakes had failed again...

and so it went on. it had only done 3000 miles. i hated it after 20. boy was i glad to get the punto back :D

and where do you put your stuff? there's no place to keep stuff anywhere, stuff slides off the dash, theres no nice pockets in the doors etc.

winge winge

maybe this is the best way to own a stilo - i could then stamp up and down on it [}:)]</font id="Comic Sans MS">

No door pockets??? errrr you sure you were in a stilo?

Then of course there is always one of the TWO gloveboxes (one of which is air conditioned), the drinks holder which is also convenient for your phone, the little compartment in front of it, the sunglasses compartement built into the coutesy light, the compartment in the armrest, the little one underneath it,

Then I keep finding new things like the drawer beneath the front seat (I'm sure it weren't there the first time I looked),

Of yeah there is side storage in the back too, or else there is always the geet big thing at the back known as the boot:D

Sure you were in a Stilo;)

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

well ok, maybe it had some door pockets. it probly was a cheap model, the garage has seen what i can do 2 cars :D

i couldn't believe the little computery thingy was always telling me things had gone wrong... also the ride was strangely spongy.

nope, didn't like it, sorry

Back