General Xenon lights

Currently reading:
General Xenon lights

Are the xenon lights worth 500 quid extra? My Bravo lights are crap even with uprated bulbs, but my wife's Alfa 145 lights are good even though they are not xenon. (I think that the Alfa has polyelliptical headlights - they seem blue from some angles even with "white" bulbs)

Nope, save your money or use it on another option, the standard lights on the Stilo are adequate! ;)

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

I was tempted by the Xenon lights, but was put off by the price. I don't know how the price compares with other manufactures, but it does seem a little steep.

Plus, I can't really see the point of washers on headlights. All they seem to do is use your washer bottle up faster. My Bravo HLX use to have lamp washers and all they ever did was spray mist all over the bonnet.

I'd have to agree with 'Twincamms', the standard lights are more than adequate and I'm sure I get flashed by people who think they are on full beam.

Barbarian
3dr Stilo Abarth, Leather, Broom Yellow and Sky Window

Yeah, your much better off spending the £500 on something else you'll get more benefit from, alloy upgrade and sideskirts? Or Climate and cruise if thats more your thing:)

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Back