Styling touch up paint

Currently reading:
Styling touch up paint

lloyd2

well they say your car is only new for a day and that's true, my car has suffered it's first stone chip from a lorry:mad: ,nothing serious a tiny chip really, but i know it's there.
i was wondering can you get the touch up sticks from the fiat dealers as i looked around halfords ext and they don't have my colour Caribbean orange(y)

hi mate got one for my new orleans blue GP from the dealers but it had to be ordered! expect a long wait (n)

well they say your car is only new for a day and that's true, my car has suffered it's first stone chip from a lorry:mad: ,nothing serious a tiny chip really, but i know it's there.
i was wondering can you get the touch up sticks from the fiat dealers as i looked around halfords ext and they don't have my colour Caribbean orange(y)

took our fiat dealer 3 weeks to get us a caribbean orange touch up stick. Wouldnt trust halfords to make the same shade.

thanks all, will visit dealers tomorrow, luckily i bought primmer touch up from halfords which should keep the chip safe,though the tiny grey spot does stick out in the sea of orange, again probably cause i know it's there

I just noticed a small scratch on the side of the front bumper of my GP; its about the size of a grain of rice and the paint has definitely came off. Silly question - the bumper is plastic, right? If so it won't rust, uh?

hi mate got one for my new orleans blue GP from the dealers but it had to be ordered! expect a long wait (n)

Have you got yours yet? If so how long did it take?

I got mine form the dealer for about £6

That's the standard price, right?

If you love your car, don't put touch up paint or any kind of Halfords paint anywhere near it.

Why not?

Back