Styling A thought on body styling

Currently reading:
Styling A thought on body styling

I'm thinking of cheaping out on the Kyros body kit...as much as I love it, my wife would have my b*lls if I blew £420 on 'lumps of plastic'. So now I'm thinking along a new line of thought (excuse the poor English)

I'm trying to source an old front bumper. I'm going to try to whip out the existing nasty plastic grilles and replace them with gucci lights and mesh. You guys think this'd look alright? Or am I better off living with an eternity of 'I can't believe you wasted all that money on that F@~£%NG CAR!!'?

I'm thinking of cheaping out on the Kyros body kit...as much as I love it, my wife would have my b*lls if I blew £420 on 'lumps of plastic'. So now I'm thinking along a new line of thought (excuse the poor English)

I'm trying to source an old front bumper. I'm going to try to whip out the existing nasty plastic grilles and replace them with gucci lights and mesh. You guys think this'd look alright? Or am I better off living with an eternity of 'I can't believe you wasted all that money on that F@~£%NG CAR!!'?

If you want the kit go for the kit! My gf spends hundreds on designer bags and stuff and I've only after buying one for xmas and she wants a new one. I'm sure your wife likes to splash out on ridiculously priced clothing and accessories or something.. just explain its the same thing. I usually do :D

I'm sure your wife likes to splash out on ridiculously priced clothing and accessories or something.. just explain its the same thing. I usually do :D

I wish she did...I wouldn't feel quite so guilty on spending nearly 200 notes on tools today LMAO!

It's more than just the trouble and strife. The ammount of speedbumps not only where I work, but also where I live would mean having to be really careful about how I drive. Plus a bodykit also attracts alot of unwanted attention from our good friends the police. I'd love to do it, but maybe on another car.

I'd really like some feedback on the re-grille idea :cool:

Back