Styling Door Pillar

Currently reading:
Styling Door Pillar

djfatlad

i got a punto sporting and the black film is coming off on both sides of the doors, im not sure of the exact name of the area but its like a black sheet that covers the area between the window and the edge of the door?

i was wondering if anybody knew whether this is easy to remove? can i do it? or how much does this cost.

also im looking to put some 16"'s on mine, but unsure whether to get 5,6 or 10 spokes, has anyone got any advice??

laters;)

Is this on the Outside of the door?

If it is, then mine has started to come back on itself as well. In theory it should just push back in to place.

Drive it like you stole it!

i think u got the wrong end of the stick doogz, its the black strip on the door which acts as a seperator, it appears to be plastic but had cracked due to wheather, i intend to spray it, when i get the rest of my exterior done, thanks anyway.

No, no...I think we are talking about the same thing.

Its a thick black "plastic" strip between the window and the door that goes under the window rubber and round the edge of the door? It is the the same heights as the window, on the outside of the door?

As I said, mine is starting to work itself away from underneath the window rubber, but as far as I was led to believe it can just be pushed back under.

I think it was designed to stop things like people rings, kets, etc scratching the piantwork...so fiat put this on instead of paint.

I'm not sure how easy it is to remove, but it doesn't seem to be stuck down too well on my car! ;)

Go for the 10 spoke alloys... I always think the look far better!

Do you reckon you could just wack some carbon look film on there as a replacement?

www.Mobz.2U.co.uk
Logos, Ringtones and FREE phones.

Back