anyone brought anything off the novitec website before?

Currently reading:
anyone brought anything off the novitec website before?

As the tittle says has anyone brought anything off the novitec website (www.novitec.com) before for there fiat or anything before really? Basically i thinking about taking the hit and buying a few goodies for the stilo off there. The main one being the novitec front splitler spoiler, voila:
310.jpg

I've looked around and in the uk, they all seem to be price the same around £170, but the stuff on the novitec website is in euro and doing a convertion its only £118? Without signing up i can't seem to find out if these prices include tax? I know shipping might be slightly more but not £50 more and its leaves me some mulla to get some other bits i want for the stilo!

Also if enyone has used them, how long was delivery? I know it might not be a prompt as a uk supplier maybe? If the tax isn't included might it get stopped at customs, then ill have to pay it to them? (if that makes sence!) and i right in thinking novitec a german company!

don't quote me on this but I think if you choose to buy something from them it will go through one of their british distributors (can't remember who that is off the top of my head) and will end up paying around the same price as you've put. You got a new car, haven't seen it around the boro?

Dan

Used them a couple of years back, good service and was delivered in about 3 days and it all came from Germany.
Cannot recall having to pay any tax will dig out the invoice to chech.
Steve

nope got the same car still, the blue stilo! Seen you a few times - fink your just down the road from were i work! And see you parked up near the round about in eye, when i go through to see me mates there!

Thats where I live! (eye) and I work in fengate near the kia garage although I'm working away in loughborough at the moment.

Dan

Back