Styling Wolfrace Suzuka Silver 17"

Currently reading:
Styling Wolfrace Suzuka Silver 17"

matty_316

Just got delivery of some Wolfrace Suzuka Silver 17" alloys for my New Orleans Blue Active Sport. Will show pictures when I get them fitted tomorrow.

Attachments

• 817.jpg
    817.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 24
did you see my thread that i posted the other day as i made a link to those alloys from that exact site? as i was going to get them post a pic once you have got them fitted as i would like to see what they look like.

Wolfrace 17" Pics

Just had them fitted this morning, getting the windows tinted on saturday will show more pics then.

Attachments

• Punto.jpg
    Punto.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 187
Re: Wolfrace 17" Pics

Im liking it i have 5 Spoke alloys aswell they look so nice on the GP.

Done well there m8

I haven't noticed any change in the ride, but only had them on for 3hrs so I'll let you know. Very glad that i've got them, I'm getting all the windows tinted on saturday and will post pictures when I get them done.

Very nice, I agree with the 5 spoke comments, especially when they flair out at the end of the spokes, makes them look larger in the arches :)

I love the wolfrace wheels that is the model grande punto I want just wondering what you did with the 15'' alloys you got on your car think I will sell them to put towards cost of decent 17" alloys
Daniel

Back