Styling New TSW Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling New TSW Alloys

Modos

Just got my new TSW Alloys fitted on mi car (looks nice ill show pics) and the idiots gave me the wrong size fitting nuts and locking wheel nuts. Ive got the Alloys on atm but with my original Punto nuts. Would this be a problem?? it hasnt been so far but just wondering. And down to the locking wheel nuts if Halfords da crap that they are cant get them does any1 know were they would sell em for the Grande. Thanks alot guys

Modos

Im not sure if i had the steel wheels all i know is that they were for the 1.2 active and had the hubcaps on :p lol?

Just got my new TSW Alloys fitted on mi car (looks nice ill show pics) and the idiots gave me the wrong size fitting nuts and locking wheel nuts. Ive got the Alloys on atm but with my original Punto nuts. Would this be a problem?? it hasnt been so far but just wondering. And down to the locking wheel nuts if Halfords da crap that they are cant get them does any1 know were they would sell em for the Grande. Thanks alot guys

Modos

I was looking at changing the steel wheels for some alloys on another of my cars, the GP already has them, and the advice I got was as long as the taper on the bolt was 60 degrees then everything should be fine. The thickness of the metal on both the alloy and the steel wheel at the bolt hole were the same.

I was looking at changing the steel wheels for some alloys on another of my cars, the GP already has them, and the advice I got was as long as the taper on the bolt was 60 degrees then everything should be fine. The thickness of the metal on both the alloy and the steel wheel at the bolt hole were the same.

On a second issue I have had TSW alloys before and the laquer on them was ****, take care on cleaning and avoid kerbing like you would avoid Jade Goody

Just rang em up and it comes to it that the GP disks are the same as the Vauxhall?? its been changed has it. Anyway there sending me them down now and im getting the secure wheel nuts tonite. Im at work atm when i get home ill put up a pic of da car tell me what ya fink.

Back