Fiat Forum Summer Meet : Location FACE OFF!

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Summer Meet : Location FACE OFF!

Maybe a little profile of each would be helpful? I'm voting Blackpool purely cause I don't have a clue about any of the others :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

butlins skeggness has every thing bowling. karting, free funfair, lots of bars, adult only club with rude comics, irish pub, diffrent priced accomdation, and day entry for about £6, very secure parking with good ctv, next door is fantasy island big rollercoster and the uk's largest permanet market with lots of stalls selling car modding stuff and very cheep clothes.
As long as one of us books in with kids every one else can quote that booking number and say its a family get together so you don't need your own kids to get in. those with kids if you bring them you won't see them.
But it might be better not to go june july august, better may or september and later, cheeper,

www.butlins.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

00000001640.jpg

part of fantasy island, next door to butlins for more pics see http://www.fantasyisland.co.uk/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

All i can say is that skegness has such a bad reputation all around!

All but MK are full of chavs right?

My first signiture (a lot of thought put into it): If you can't find the switch to switch your fogs off I am sure I can help you! Damn fogs.

everywhere is full of chavs.

Blackpool - The las Vegas of england. Plenty to do including karting, trams (for those who like to play games with them) and of course, Pleasure Beach Blackpool (yes, that is its new name...). Home of europes 4th tallest coaster, The Big One. 214Ft of rough and boring steel. Also home to a number of the UKs best woodies including the world famous Grand National and Big Dipper. 11 Coasters altoghether so theres loads of fun to be hand. There are also a number of piers with plenty to do and see. also, there will be DONKEY RIDES!!! :p. Loads and loads of B&Bs and hotels so overnight stays shouoldnt be much of a problem.
Skegness - Home to butlins (with all the usual butlins stuff including karting, funfair and lots of annoying people in red coats). Also home to Fantasy Island just up the coast in Ingoldmills. Fantasy Island is a developing amusement park and is said to be the Pleasure beach of the east. Its got 2 major coasters which are The Millenium Coaster, a 3 inversion Vekoma Looping coaster, and Jubilee Oddysea, Europes talled inverted roller coaster featuring 6 inversions and a 180ft(ish) first drop. Lots of other stuff to do including the afore mentioned permentant market place.

Milton Keynes - Round abouts and more round abouts. What more can I say?

P.s ... ive only been to milton keynes once and all i saw was loads of round abouts and so i dont know must about the place :p

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

Originally posted by pghstochaj
All i can say is that skegness has such a bad reputation all around!

All but MK are full of chavs right?

My first signiture (a lot of thought put into it): If you can't find the switch to switch your fogs off I am sure I can help you! Damn fogs.
Skegness bad reputation? In my younger days i had a lambretta we had mass scooter meets all over the country there were thousands of us, and skeggness was one of the most welcoming places we went, one time we went there and i was ill on the way home we stopped at a cafe that was closed, just outside skegness so i could have a rest i felt like my insides had been ripped out, anyway the guy who owned the cafe came out to see what we were upto, my friends said i was ill and he let us all in the cafe cooked dinners for all my mates that was 14 dinners then he refused to take any money.

MK may well give priority to cars, but the police also like to give priority to boy racers...in handing out tickets and fines that is. you think anywhere with long straight roads won't have a strong police presence if boy racers show up?

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Originally posted by cinqmeister
I ain't no boy racer... I drive an un-modded cinquecento :p

i drive an unmodded Punto...in fact, Baby drives me to all the meets so i don't even have my car :D

problem is, stick a load of cars together and you get noticed...now if some of those cars are modded, you get incorrect conclusions drawn :(

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Originally posted by Bushboy
nah... we can outrun the fuzz in our cinqs ;)

Oh dear lord! :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

About "skeggy"

Living in Nottingha, "skeggy" is the holiday place/day out for the masses. I have been once in my life and found it horrible! I don't want to get snobby so will stop there!

Paul

Uno 1.0ie Start, oh yeah ;)

Milton Keynes is in Bedfordshire. It's the biggest of the Government's new towns and has more rounderbouts than the rest of the country put together.

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

Back