General stero wireing help!!!!!

Currently reading:
General stero wireing help!!!!!

dacater

Hi i have the new fiat stilo 1.4 active sport lit edition 56 plates.... and i was wondering if there is a way i can wire my amps and speakers from my old car in to this system also how do i even get the stero out to look at it????

thanks for your help :)

Mmmm wheres Bozzy when you need him :) hand on in there he will be around some where (y)

Phil to Boz PNL to Boz come in Boz come in Boz :bang:

You could try posting this in the ICE section, where all the technophiles hang out. I'd imagine you'll have the extra 12v socket in the boot, which should help if you are contemplating some sophisticated sound enhancements?

I'd imagine you'll have the extra 12v socket in the boot, which should help if you are contemplating some sophisticated sound enhancements?

No, please don't do that. The draw for running amps/subs is too great for the 12V boot connector and dangerous. Look at the guides section for running a power cable through the bulkhead. The standard unit wont run amps as it has no pre-outs. Getting the fascia out is a mare!, coathanger time I'm afraid. Search on "coathanger" for some good advice.

Back