Im Jinxed, stay away if you want your car to live.

Currently reading:
Im Jinxed, stay away if you want your car to live.

Well, the title says it all really, the engine died in my punto a couple of months ago after doing 107k miles as most of you know but since then ive been driving round for work in Kevs cinq (good fun it was too :p ), then last night i had just finished my rota in Astley and as was on my way home through Leigh it died :cry: all the electrics went dead, it wouldnt even turn over. Kev came and jumped started it but 5 miles down the road it died again so out came the tow rope and he towed me home.

So this morning i took him to work (5am wake up :eek: ) and i then go to work in the alfa, once again i just finish in Astley and as i was driving home i notice the zorst was blowing its head off, pulled over to check and :bang: its in 2 halves :cry: :cry: i txted him to say "I didn't mean to break it" :eek:

So now kev has to get home from work at 7pm and start fixing 2 cars :cry: :cry:

damn thats unlucky!! my cars developed a clonking noise when I change gear but its not any of the mounts so can't work it out lol -_- oh the joys of cars!

Thanks guys you've made me feel better (y)

Helz, he knows if he said that i'll sell them and buy a new one first :D

Well an update for you guys, Kev fixed the zorst on the alfa using an empty carrot tin and 2 jubilee clips and he's nicked the altinator (sp) off Jason's car for now and put it on the black cinq to see if that'll fix it (y) Ah well make do and mend till after the new year and then get them done properly :eek:

Since how it appears that your problems with cars breaking down happens when you finish work at Astley, have to considered a change of job location? :p :D

Maybe the town is Jinxed ;) :rolleyes:

its normal fiat/alfa behaviour in winter, maybe a non-italian car would be a good idea as a spare for winter. something german maybe? :D

Bunny, thats under review at the mo ;)

Jug, Kev is threatening to buy a vauxhall cos we never had any probs with a chevette we had a few years ago :eek:

Well the carrot tin is doing well so im begining to think that kev will leave it on till its ready for its MOT next year and the cinq is running fairly well too (although Kev hasn't tempted fate yet and let me take it to work :p ) (y)

Back