General Any Cento Sporting Owners Driven/Buying a 100bhp Panda?!

Currently reading:
General Any Cento Sporting Owners Driven/Buying a 100bhp Panda?!

ytareh

Established member
Very tempted...VERY tempted.The first real comparable car -and its way better all round it seems....probably more Punto Sporting replacement than the new Grande Punto Sporting!!!Same engine after all.Better mpg than the Centos too more than likely.And most important and rarest of all- NARROW for the country lanes
Anyone driven one ?Please post thoughts!Thanks.
(Apparently they have severe low pro 195/45/15s and LONGER rubber bump stops than the standard car.Should make for nice bumpy back road handling-except maybe with 3 heavy mates in the back!!!)

Hey,

I pick mine up on Friday (slight delay over Tuesday due to plates arriving) (y) I cant really sit here and big it up all night due to I only took it for a short 15 mins test drive but from that short drive it was fantastic!

The steering and handeling especially with Sports mode seemed very promising and with those 195/45 R15 Eagle F1 tyres the grip was :slayer:. Throttle responce was very nice too and maybe its 100BHP isnt breaking any performance records but it seemed very similar to my tuned Seicento but had way more torque (plus note was the fact it was quiet power).

To be honest I sat back earlier looking at my Sei and what ive done to her and I had second thoughts about it all but at the end of the day, we all must move on and I cant drive a Sei until im 40 can I ;)

Regards

Adam

Last edited:
Back