Technical Double Din bracket for Doblo

Currently reading:
Technical Double Din bracket for Doblo

wai

Anyone came across the double DIN bracket for doblo? Otherwise I am thinking of molding one..

Mine is only a single deck, thinking of ways to make it into something like these:

doblo-04-6.jpg

Doblo-LP3hr.jpg

You should, as AppleSei has said, be able to order that part from Fiat :)

If not then making one would be an option if you're good with plastic, or try a scrapyard. May I ask why you want a Double Din :p

wai : you'll need a sample in order to mould one..

yes, order that part from fiat will be a good idea.

wai said:
Mine is only a single deck, thinking of ways to make it into something like these:

doblo-04-6.jpg

Doblo-LP3hr.jpg

WOW!!​

Thats the 1st time I've seen colour changing paint used on a dash. Did you have it sprayed or is it a fiat option? :D

Lol Niall it's an extra cost option of £2000 made payable to Ozzie1989 :) all the more reason to buy another Doblo! You can have it in any shade as long as it's black or blue :D

Last edited:
Ozzie1989 said:
You can have it in any shade as long as it's black or blue :D

Those are the colour I would have to be beaten before I would agree to buying another fiat :dead: - oh, I'd need my brain removing as well.:spin:....

hey i just get a double din for doblo,from fiat .
took me 4 months of waiting.
there is a smal problem.
it is made for nav so its not complete and you cannot find a adaptpr (facia).
place is ok but the front looks bad without facia.
anyone who make this?

i will reply tomorow with fotos.
just fix it.
the back is orgnl for connect nav.
infront i fix a polyester facia.
for the moment i just put my jvc avx2 1din .
run out of money.
next weekend ill add foto construction at the rear polyester sub construction:D im building.42lt for a 12inch sub on the left rear side.(need some cutting to get this liters.
sorry for delay i am a salesman so i travell alot

:devil:doblo 1.3mjtd 110hp 190max speed,DDigital ,6ch jvc 1100wrms,mirror tft,parrot bth,

i will reply tomorow with fotos.
just fix it.
the back is orgnl for connect nav.
infront i fix a polyester facia.
for the moment i just put my jvc avx2 1din .
run out of money.
next weekend ill add foto construction at the rear polyester sub construction:D im building.42lt for a 12inch sub on the right rear side.(need some cutting to get this liters.
sorry for delay i am a salesman so i travell alot

:devil:doblo 1.3mjtd 110hp 190max speed,DDigital ,6ch jvc 1100wrms,mirror tft,parrot bth,

Hello,

i search for the polyester doubledin facia as you can see in stathos doblo. Can you say me where i can buy this facia for my doblo 2003? Thank you!!!;)(y)

Back