Technical Live feed to radio

Currently reading:
Technical Live feed to radio

Hello all you experts ~ new member/owner here needing a bit of advice. Where can I take a live feed easily from the ignition switch that will turn off the radio with the ignition. On our '96 Cinqy S the white 6 way connector block under the dash has a permanent live connection which is o.k. for the radio memory. The other live wire from the radio which should go to ignition is connected to that as well, so you have to remember to turn off the radio manually when leaving the car.

nope, no proper connector unfortunately, you may be able to take a feed from the cigarette lighter socket as they switch off with the ignition (i think it does, mine was replaced with a starter buttton)

Welcome to the forum!

sig.jpg

No, my Sporting's got this wiring...its great....

Tom (AofB)

GrpN Catback Exhaust system is here...just need to get the bleeder on now!!

its real annoying, im gonna have to change it but havent got round to it yet.

Imola Blue Cinq Sporting:
| Abarth Spoiler | 13" Alessio San Remo Alloy's | Kenwood 650w sub | Kenwood 450w amp | Kenwood 250w 6x9's | Kenwood 150w front speakers | Sony MP3 Head unit | Sportex Centre Exit 3" Zorst' | K&N Induction Kit | Back window tints | Blue neons in foot wells |

if i had a kenwood mask headunit then i'd wire it up so its on until you turn the ignition off and then open a door.. but i don't have one - so its on all the time - that way i'm never going to forget to take the panel off :)

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

Back