Technical stilo service reset

Currently reading:
Technical stilo service reset

geert

Hi,
a client of mine is driving a stilo 1.9 jtd 115hp 2001. I had the car in for service and wanted to reset the serviceinterval.I phoned the local fiatdealer and asked him how to do this, He told me it could be reset manuel by the dashboardcontrolmenu, I got the serviceinterval on the menu but cant get it reset. Anyone knows how t fix it? By the way this car drives superb.
Thanks, Geert

I have had the same question done and the reply was that they could not reset it. I want to set the intervals at points where i thought would be right, but they looked at it and I got a no as an answer.

pantelis
Fiat Stilo 80 Active, no alloys, no power tuning, love the sky window though!

I found this in the Ulysse section.

1. Switch ignition off.
2. Press and hold down the left button next to the seat belt light.
3. Switch ignition on.
4. keep the button held down until the display reads 0 and the 'spanner' symbol goes off.
5. Switch ignition off.

Does the same method for cancelling the service light apply, if not something very similar.

I would be most grateful if someone could help me.

I wanted to get this sorted because I live a fair few miles away from a Fiat garage. I work as a service advisor in a main dealership garage (which only has specific franchise diagnostic equipment, which would not help me) and i know how much people get ripped off by these garages and when im taking payment from customers i think to myself, no way would i pay that much for you just to switch off one light (When they charge for at least half an hours labour for a 5-10 minute job!)

Last edited:
Back