General My Stilo - Good Bye & God bless

Currently reading:
General My Stilo - Good Bye & God bless

stilo boy

...the person who gets it next !!!!!

Firstly thanks for all the help that i've been given by you guys / girls on here with my many stilo problems. I've just traded it in for a Audi :)

I'm so glad to get rid of the pile of junk!!!

Fuel cap falling off, Computer registering phantom faults ( £60 a time to reboot pc & clear computer ), Air con packing in every month, oil needing topping up every month, air bag fault light permenantly on, bonnett dented due to constant opening, bootclips snapping on back of boot.battery going flat if left for more than 5 days unused. Lights leaking, Door trim coming loose, mats slipping & stopping clutch from moving up. Suspension spring snapping twice !!!. Radio not switching on. Crap afterssales service.

I could go on & on but i'll stop - needless to say i'll never be buying another Fiat again !!!!!!!!

goodbye & good luck with your's - if you're thinking of buying one - DON'T !!!!!

Thank god it's gone !!!!!!!

By BY stilo boy sorry to lose you :wave: hope you dont have the same problems with the new car but I wouldnt bank on it Audi have many problems with their cars so lets hope you dont find that out the hard way its a good old saying that goes Better the devil you know than the devil you dont
smiley2k.gif

My father-in-law has an BMW X3 and he's had a similar catalogue of problems as you've had with the stilo. I can't blame you for being completely p!ssed off with your car, but it's true that whatever make of car you buy, you can get a good un or a bad un. You matey, you definitely got a bad un.
Unfortunately, all the top German marques have recently suffered massively in reliability surveys. Even Mercedes had to publicly admit that they suffered because they were "cutting corners".
I genuinely hope you have more luck with your Audi buddy.

stilo boy said:
...the person who gets it next !!!!!

Firstly thanks for all the help that i've been given by you guys / girls on here with my many stilo problems. I've just traded it in for a Audi :)

I'm so glad to get rid of the pile of junk!!!

Fuel cap falling off, Computer registering phantom faults ( £60 a time to reboot pc & clear computer ), Air con packing in every month, oil needing topping up every month, air bag fault light permenantly on, bonnett dented due to constant opening, bootclips snapping on back of boot.battery going flat if left for more than 5 days unused. Lights leaking, Door trim coming loose, mats slipping & stopping clutch from moving up. Suspension spring snapping twice !!!. Radio not switching on. Crap afterssales service.

I could go on & on but i'll stop - needless to say i'll never be buying another Fiat again !!!!!!!!

goodbye & good luck with your's - if you're thinking of buying one - DON'T !!!!!

Thank god it's gone !!!!!!!

Welcome to the V/W-AUDI electronic gremlins!! :devil:

Watch for your MAF and clean it periodically or it will make a hole in your pocket for dealer visits to clean check-engine light!

:D :D :D

Back