Styling Who makes Front fog lamps to fit GP?

Currently reading:
Styling Who makes Front fog lamps to fit GP?

I want to fit a set of front fogs to my GP active.. I work in the middle of the countryside and the road suffers from thick fog on a regular basis...

My dealer had given me a rough price for £100 for a pair!
NOT including fitting. (I'm OK with wiring would fit a switching relay and would probably take the switch (side light) feed from the 7way bypass tow-bar relay and the suppy fused down directly from the battery to avoid warranty issues etc) I have the black plastic blanks in the bumper i assume its a simple matter of unclipping the blanks and popping in the fogs :confused: ?

Who makes the Fogs? I managed in the past to save £20 on a replacement headlamp for my Ford KA from a Velco dealer rather than ford.

Any help great-fully received

thanks

Bosch I think..... I had to take them out my bumper when I sprayed it. There is two bolts holding in the fog lamp. One is underneath the bumper and one is under the fold above where the fog lamp goes. If I where you I would buy them from dealer and fit yourself and you should get the right bolts etc.

ChrisUK said:
Bosch I think..... I had to take them out my bumper when I sprayed it. There is two bolts holding in the fog lamp. One is underneath the bumper and one is under the fold above where the fog lamp goes. If I where you I would buy them from dealer and fit yourself and you should get the right bolts etc.

Nerd alert!.....3 bolts actually ;)

Agree,get lights from dealer (& fitting bolts) ...then use standard 4-pin relay with a internal switch on sidelight supply.I normally mount switch in centre consul as looks quite neat there especially using a black small switch with red LED on light(y)

i was also wondering how much they would be for my active, do you reckon they would charge much more for fitting as i would not trust myself to fit them??

Fitting would be expensive as you have to fit switch,fit fuses/relay,run wires to lights/through bulkhead etc.Took me 3 hours from start to finish but i'm kinda fussy and heatshrink connections,cable tie wires out of view etc.

Back