Technical Stilo manual

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo manual

PNL

Banned
If you guys and gals can remember I have mentioned the stilo workshop manual from time to time on here but just to repeat this the part Number is 60448084 and was produced by fiat in 01 early 02 well I have decided to bit the bullet as I am sick and tire of working blind on my car I'm and old time guy and did lots of work on the older generation of cars but the modern car with all the sensors and so forth are a night mare to me so its time to do something about it. I have checked and its available its not cheap at £56 but in the long run should save me a lot of cash in labour charges I will give you more details when I order it and it arrives (y)

PNL said:
If you guys and gals can remember I have mentioned the stilo workshop manual from time to time on here but just to repeat this the part Number is 60448084 and was produced by fiat in 01 early 02 well I have decided to bit the bullet as I am sick and tire of working blind on my car I'm and old time guy and did lots of work on the older generation of cars but the modern car with all the sensors and so forth are a night mare to me so its time to do something about it. I have checked and its available its not cheap at £56 but in the long run should save me a lot of cash in labour charges I will give you more details when I order it and it arrives (y)

Dude I've got these at work... dont order one!

I'll PM ya...

SchooweeNick said:
Dude I've got these at work... dont order one!

I'll PM ya...

Jees Nick thats very good of you I just dont know what to say :cry:

I'm not to bad car is fixed and I'm mobile but still a bit shaky about driving and Ben is a lot better not 100% but home now couldnt find anything wrong with the tests [bone marrow and the like ]they are stumped :rolleyes: gives you a lot of faith in the NHS eh thaks for all your kind PMs (y)

rroope said:
By manual . . . don't you mean the eLEARN CD?

No Rich when I inquired about this I was told [when they checked the part number ]that this is an actual manual that is used as a repair reference in the work shop so its a book not a CD just would need to make sure that's exactly what it is other wise it one hell of an expensive CD :eek:

Yes I did think that was rather expensive! Surely it'd be better to use eLEARN as it was updated in October 2003?

Oh, and that part number wasn't recognised. Got me all interested now :p

rroope said:
Yes I did think that was rather expensive! Surely it'd be better to use eLEARN as it was updated in October 2003?

Oh, and that part number wasn't recognised. Got me all interested now :p

It was recognised by their PC terminal all I asked him was will you put in this part No and see what comes up and bingo :slayer: it is a repair manual :) just want to double check though :)

Fair enough, let me know what one is like; may splash out! Although if it is that expensive I might just keep to the CD.

I did suggested a group buy once but got no response but is there a way to scan and copy it if I get one ?

Stuart DemonD said:
How many pages is it? If someone had the time, it could all be scanned in, and made into a .pdf doc :)
I dont know how many pages it has Stu BUT I am hoping that it covers all stilo's at that time also my dealer [Yapps] havnt got back to me when I asked him to definatly confirm that it IS a repair manual [book] and not a CD I think i will ask Nick now if he will follow this up for me might get more of a result with him .

For reference, a newer version of eLEARN is on ebay.de; part number 60448388. Costs around £60 from FIAT, on ebay for around £20 posted to UK.

Back