I Want Cheaper Insurance For My Gt

Currently reading:
I Want Cheaper Insurance For My Gt

peter1807

I'm Looking For Cheaper Car Insurance For My Punto Gt Turbo Does Anyone Know Of Any Good, Cheap Insurance?

I hope this might help you, but when I needed to renew my insurance for my Marea 2.0 20v, I was paying £900 through KwikFit, what a rip off.

Anyway, I had a good look round on the internet sites, and I tryed BellDirect, Admiral, The AA, and Elephant. Believe it or not but Elephant saved me just short of £300 so I'm now paying £630.00 Fully Comp.

Give them a try.

P.S. I did find that Elehant and Admiral were the same in premiums though.

Rob.(y)

Could try Bell i got mine for about £430, fully comp for my stilo selespeed (im 26 with 3 years no claims)

http://www.bell.co.uk/

Norwich Union quoted me over £1200, infact my old punto 1.2 would have still cost over £500 with them.

Bell are poo, charge you for extras such as courtesy cars etc. I piad nigh on £1200 last year on a 1.3 Fiesta. For a 24 yr old female, thats loads! I have no no as claims (well, one yr now) and 3 points. It went down this year, on the 1.2 punto ELX to just over £550 fully comp. But then I am over 25 now..... With Zurich at the moment.
Liverpool Victoria are good for younger drivers and resonable prices. RAC are veeeeery expensive!

Elephant and Admiral are the same company!

Fidgit said:
Bell are poo, charge you for extras such as courtesy cars etc. I piad nigh on £1200 last year on a 1.3 Fiesta. For a 24 yr old female, thats loads! I have no no as claims (well, one yr now) and 3 points. It went down this year, on the 1.2 punto ELX to just over £550 fully comp. But then I am over 25 now..... With Zurich at the moment.
Liverpool Victoria are good for younger drivers and resonable prices. RAC are veeeeery expensive!

Elephant and Admiral are the same company!

Have any of you guys tried Virgin Car Insurance, Im 21, have got 3 points already, been flashed yet again and not sure if thats 3 more, but im paying 900 quid for a full year under my Reading address for full comprehensive scheme on a 1.6 Fiat Stilo 3 door dynamic and Virgin have insured the alloys for me without any extra cost to my car insurance.

Last edited:
Hey. as im thinking of getting a GT i thought id share this with you,am 18 and bin driving for 10months, have a quote from admirla on their multicar policy with my mum as main driver on the GT for £800 tpft. Thought that was CHEAP!:eek:

Back