FAO: Anyone with photos of the meet

Currently reading:
FAO: Anyone with photos of the meet

Please email them to [email protected] (thanks already to pete and wimmy), will colate them all together and make the gallery.

Of to Boots at lunchtime to get the disposables done, so (maybe) everything up by tomorrow night... :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Right, the rip off merchants at boots have now got the films.. it'll be three days as i wasn't gonna cough up £6 for next day [xx(].

These had better be good or theres gonna be trouble :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint

i never touched the camera, it wasn't me!!!

baby did it all, and richie helped, i saw them, its all their fault!

this better not be you out of pocket again?

- - Donz - -

Ben, i tried emailing the pics but got an auto response telling me the mailbox reached it's quota? the pics are in a zip file (good one of donz!) and managed a Vid of James's strike. i'll try again tonight

sig.jpg

Hmm... it should have a 50 meg limit!!!
If i setup a temp ftp account, will that be of any use?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Ok have created the account, anyone who needs it, pm me and i'll pm you back the details.

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Cheers mr brickfoot, yours have arrived safely... Argo you got instructions? Will do everything in a batch when I get the printed ones (so should be thursday).

That strike video is cool btw :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

what 153 score?
:p

i believe ben got a printout of the scores, perhaps a scan of them could be arranged, or a spreadsheet ;)

- - Donz - -

NO!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieC_small.jpg

Back