Technical Window and Headlamp Washer Bottle!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Window and Headlamp Washer Bottle!!!

I noticed the other day that my window washer seemed to be running out extremely quick.I've topped it up about 5 times in as many weeks,when the car was in the garage for a couple of days i noticed water on the floor which seemed to be coming from the window washer bottle.I checked all the connectors where the motors go in and the water wasn't coming from there.So i decided to take out the water tank,nighmare.Undone all the relevant bolts moved the radiator water tank and then went to take out the washer bottle.Suprise it wouldnt come out,does anyone know how to get it out(probably a 900 quid job like cambelt as the engine has to be removed to change the washer bottle.lol)The only place i think it could come down is through the wheel arc by removing wheel and arch liner,also i was in a scrapyard the other day getting some bits and looked at the washer tank on the bravo that was there and it was on the opposite side,the hgts is on the drivers side.I dont want to buy he haynes manual as it doesn't cover the hgt,anyone know how it comes out.Help would be appreciated,Anthemmaster

i think you have to take it out through the wheel arch but beware of the little bastard scrws that hold on the wheel arch linnings you could be turnin the phillips screws for 10 mins without realising they aint movin i noticed this when i took the front bumper off "doh":)

just a thought but could the water be leaking out of the headlamp washers and running down inside the bumper to under where the washer bottle is? i think i read a similar post on the fiat club forum. worth a check b4 ripping it all out.

Cheers for the replys guys,just let you know i got the washer bottle off eventually.As susupected the wheel inner arch lining and lots and lots of screws had to be removed.After that removal was simple(lol).there was a very small crack in the bottle right on the bottom (ooh err)which i got the fibre glass to and now all seems ok,Dunno how much a new one was but this solved the problem.Again thanks for the help,Anthemmaster.

Back