coastroad1.jpg

Cinquecento my baby blue cinq

Introduction

vvvvv
All you gotta do is get the shuts repsrayed Tom ;)

Personally, I think the standard Sporting alloys suit the car (y)

Liked the car in the flesh, few bits and pieces you are going to do and it will look :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: , oh and I like the vent:)

Steve

im with everyone here, i think it needs either the wheels in a colour that stands out, as the color of the car definately does that, or the tempra 14s put on, (or maybe some speedlines or something standardish to match the car) and the sticker removed from the rear window, looks a bit tacky imo, and id also say red sporting rear lights, and the ornamental gaskets in the front on both sides.. nice colour tho, if it was mine i would choose the same colour with a pearl white lacquer on top so it looks like the pug color :yum:
Craig

SkinzCinqSporting said:
Looks good, just sort those wheels out, they need to stand out, either darker or lighter, like I said in cinq/sei, they look grey primer colour :)

You need to see the car in the flesh - the wheels look a lot better in real life (IMO)

Lose the sticker on the rear window, paint the wheels a nice shiny black, tint the orange part of the rear lights black, loose the bonnet vent and get some front fogs it would look spot on imo.

Back