General Xalkida Trip photos of Greek Stilo CLub

Currently reading:
General Xalkida Trip photos of Greek Stilo CLub

Hey everyone just wanted to post some pics of the club on our trip to halkida a nice coastal city outside of athens. THe trip was hilarious we were about 15 cars and at the same time there was a carnival going on in the city so the police were only letting 3-4 cars per direction to move but when he saw us he let all 15 cars go in one go :) The whole city was buggin out looking at us. THis one old man asked me if we are all best friends and decided to get the same car hahah. THis other old man was caught saying to his friend "see thats why you should vote for Nea DImokratia (the opposing political party)" At some point one of our members which has an amazing sound system (one first place in greece in his category) was blasting the knight rider anthem as we were roaming the streets in single file and also played the smurfs song to some cops we saw (we call the greek cops here smurfs cause the cars are white and blue). ALso forget about the national highway all of us were roaring down the highway doing small races (even though i kept trying to get them in single file). IT was trully amazing i hope you guys have this atmosphere at your meetings.
CIMG0009.JPG

meeting_Xalkida_3.jpg

1.6 silver dynamic 3d with skywindow and silver rims and 3M tint. Administrator of the Greek Stilo club www.stiloclub.gr

hahah i dunno so far only 3 or 4 cars in the club are 5 door and they havent showed up yet hahah

1.6 silver dynamic 3d with skywindow and silver rims and 3M tint. Administrator of the Greek Stilo club www.stiloclub.gr

Great to know that you are having fun with your cars.Which Stilo has 'the art of power' sound system?

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Sounds awesome mate:D

Any pics of that cars sound system? I'm hoping to eventually build an install in my Stilo and wouldn't mind a little inspiration, though I doubt mine will be anywhere near the quality your talking about;)

53 3d Stilo Dynamic JTD - Sprint Blue

Stilatos i cannot see the pic you linked last ... is it dead link or the error is in me?

Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

All I can say about the above pic is WOW[8D]

53 3d Stilo Dynamic JTD - Sprint Blue
92 15.3hh Thoroughbred - Eats Money!

geee ... wonderfull indeed ... what size are the bassess in the trunk ?

GREAT looks and GREAT sound ... what more can you wish :)

Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Well you know what they say we cant have it all in life. IT look really nice though too bad he doesnt have the lid on the bottom of the boot so you can see the finished product

Its nice to be able to see a little of the workings tho;)

What else does he have, headunit, doors etc? Any pics?

Sorry to pester, its just that it interests me:)

Lovely Sprint Blue Stilo - And no money to mod it!

ahhh to be honest i will have to get back on you with that because i dont remember i will get in touch with him and get back to you. His friend who owns a sound system store did it for him and said that the stilo is one of the best cars to hop up sound wise.

Any info you could give would be great Stilatos, cos I would eventually like to do an install in my Stilo, when I have some money that is;)

Lovely Sprint Blue Stilo - And no money to mod it!

I wanna see more pics too.

James who needs the trunk anyway... i rarely use it myself...often put some small things if i dont want them to be in the car because of damn greedy thiefs.

Stilatos i need a favour from you.Can you give me some addressess from Stilo accessories stores in Thesaloniki ( i dont know how do you spell that city, i call it Solun).

Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

janevj one of my hard core club members of the greek stilo club lives in thessaloniki maybe he can help you out. send him an email at [email protected] say i sent you and that you are from the fiat forum he can help you out

Back