Styling just a few questions to ask

Currently reading:
Styling just a few questions to ask

ad3eek

was wondering what paint code my car is, i think its 135/a could someone please confirm plz. and i have also got a very nasty line from when i was keyed down the drivers side of my car so was wondering if a touch up kit would be able to sort it out.
thanks

Attachments

• SP_A0064.jpg
    SP_A0064.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 25
  • SP_A0061.jpg
    SP_A0061.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 31
Open your boot and on the inside of the tailgate you will see a black and chrome sticker, your paint code will be on there.

not always, they sometimes fall off with moisture.
usually its there, if not, check your handbook, on the delivary sheet it should tell you about what colour it is, and its vin no. etc
sometimes this info is also written down on random pages in the service book.

failing that guess!

who's paint do you intend using to match? most touch up paint dabbers are near enough, just takes a delicate hand.
halfrauds 'custom mixed paint to custom match the colour of your car' doesn't actually match the colour of your car, they are money grabbing theives!!!
if you need paint for your car, there is a few internet bourn companies that do some good stuff.

thanks for ya help, it is 135/a so dashed into helfords had a look through the flip chart and alas no sign of the code so i went and asked for help, the gezza had a look and then when to look on the puta system, he still couldnt find it then he asked for make and model (which i alredy told him) and he still couldnt find it, so no i am wondering wether or not to pop into desira and see if they can get it, anyone got any ideas or done this for paint before, thanks again

will try and pop in today if i get a break from work.went in sat and parts desk wasnt open.takes the biscuit relly but are well.thanks all

rite ive got the paint and some lacquer so was wondering what was the best way to do it. ime and idiot but am learning, lol

Back