Technical Boot latch

Currently reading:
Technical Boot latch

butler

Hi.
Does anybody know if the button on the dash is the only way of opening the boot, or is there a small hidden latch somewhere on the boot itself?
Thanks.

butler said:
Hi.
Does anybody know if the button on the dash is the only way of opening the boot, or is there a small hidden latch somewhere on the boot itself?
Thanks.

It's under the car next to the exhaust. You have to look real good. :p

Only on the dash and your key.

When i bought the car, the dealer told me that if i ever run out of battery and wanna open the boot, i would have to unlock the car with the key manually, drop down the rear seats and open it from the inside with a small handle it has at the lock inside the boot. But to be honest i have never looked for that handle since now.

subsonic79 said:
When i bought the car, the dealer told me that if i ever run out of battery and wanna open the boot, i would have to unlock the car with the key manually, drop down the rear seats and open it from the inside with a small handle it has at the lock inside the boot. But to be honest i have never looked for that handle since now.

Ive used this boot catch to open up the boot. I saw it mentioned in the manual and went on to try it out. it works and it does the job.

If you open the boot up and look at the lock on the door, you will see a small black plastic lever, when the boot is closed you can reach it with your hand with the back seats down :)(y)

Back