Gaydon Convoy from M6 Junc 2

Currently reading:
Gaydon Convoy from M6 Junc 2

i would imagine that we would do the same that we do each year ;)

We meet at showcase cinema junc 2 approx 1 hour before the event opens? i havent looked at the route since last year and generally people dont follow me as i usually get them lost!

But you can lead if you want :)

Babysei said:
i would imagine that we would do the same that we do each year ;)

We meet at showcase cinema junc 2 approx 1 hour before the event opens? i havent looked at the route since last year and generally people dont follow me as i usually get them lost!

But you can lead if you want :)

Nah I am not up for leading, Babysei! I will deffo get lost, even though I know the way like the back of my hand!!

The problem I have is that Gaydon is only about 15 minutes away for me as I live just near Finham. What route were you planning from the showcase? Down the A46, through Tollbar "Kamakzie" Island, past the Airport? If so, then I could join up with you from Tollbar Island. :)

EDIT: Oh bugger it, I will just nip up the A46 to the shocase for 8am then. I am going to be wrecked, as I will be out the night before!!

It is so bad you posted it twice!!

Can't you come for even a little while?

I will be at the Showcase Cinema carpark for 7.45am to leave by 8.05am LATEST!!!

And yes, the Tollbar Island really is a roundabout with a traffic light system. But is still known as "Kamikaze Island", for obvious reasons! :D

So will anyone else be at the Showcase for about 7.45am then?

99sei I was in the showcase cinema for 7.45, then as there were only some chaps in a couple of vans and one (empty) H reg Burgundy Rover 414, at about 7.55 we drove and sat in the Bowling Alley/Pizza Hut entrance until 8.10. Didn't see anyone drive past so we made off.

Next time we arrange a meet we will do it properly and maybe swap mobile numbers so we can keep more upto date. (y)

I'll Meet The Convoy At Preston If That's okay with you guys Only thing is i can not rember the juction number but i will be waiting (y)

Back