Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

harrison1980

Please vote for your choice of side repeater - which you think would look best

Attachments

• bravo.jpg
    bravo.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 71
get clear lense with black inside. it matches rear lights, then when you get marea hlx poly headlights they'll all be matching clear lenses with black inside. thats what i did and i'm a very happy man. (y)

FT-312.jpg

sold your polys!! do you know how hard they are to find? it seems marea hlx's only go to scrapyards when they have front end impacts (which says a lot about them really). good luck finding a new set. :)

jug said:
sold your polys!! do you know how hard they are to find? it seems marea hlx's only go to scrapyards when they have front end impacts (which says a lot about them really). good luck finding a new set. :)

yup, sold them, was very desperate for money, but still havent got it, fingers crossed it will be soon mind :(

i got mine for 20 squid the pair, and should easily be able to find a set around here :D

Not sure about "the look i was going for" just wanted rid of the orange ones that stick out like a sore thumb, and match nothing, although i'm having bother finding some clear ones that i like the look of as a lot seem to be completely clear and hence therefore there is a orange blob in the middle where the bulb sits

I've got some Brand New clear indicators for sale if interested. Look much better than the see-through Indicators you can buy here. No need for chrome bulbs.

clear.JPG

As seen on my Bravo

pic4.JPG

Back