General Fiat spares department

Currently reading:
General Fiat spares department

NanoSi

Thought i would let you in on a converstaion I had with someone in the spares department at a fiat dealership (name withheld)

Me: Hiya, after a part for a fiat stilo mulltiwagon,
Fiat Guy: A what sorry?
Me: A fiat stilo mulltiwagon,
Fiat Guy: Oh, you mean a multipla,
Me: No, a stilo multiwagon,
Fiat Guy: Whats one of them then?
Me: The estate version of the fiat stilo,
Fiat Guy: mmm, wait there, I'l go and ask someone,

2 minute wait

Fiat Guy: oh yes, the estate version of the fiat stilo, what part you after then?

One can only guess what happened during the two minutes I was waiting, I'd love to think his boss took him outside and showed him one, but im not convinced, lol

Si :slayer:

ermmmmm, nope, phoned up another fiat dealership and he found it straight away, lol

you win some, you lose some eh

16 years old, just left school, first job - has to ask his manager if he can blow his nose!

Indeed there are some good parts departments out there, as you say, he probably was a newbie (not a young one tho), the parts department that I rang up the second time, also happend to be at the same garage that I managed to get a free fiat keyring from when I was going round looking at new stilos when considering buying my second hand one. Its all part of the fiat experience, its why we love our motors [nanosi kisses his stilo] :D

let em talk, its a beauty and id swap it for the girlfriend anyday, :D [nanosi looks over his shoulder] phew, ;)

Back