General AutoItalia, Gaydon Sept 24th

Currently reading:
General AutoItalia, Gaydon Sept 24th

The forum has a stand at Gaydon on 24th September... its in the Midlands... will have loads of Italian cars there and Im taking the Panda. See the events section for details and PM Samiboo to reserve a place. So, whos up for this, a real Panda meet!? Who knows it might even be fun, go on, support the Fiat Forum and come out and meet fellow Panda owners!

whats with you guys? a chance to get loads of pandas together in the middle of the country and no ones coming.... weird, I love driving my Panda and seeing others and also I do like chatting to new peeps and having a good time... am I a weirdo? you lot just seem happy to be on here and talk about Pandas, not actually use em!!!! come to gaydon and prove me wrong... LOL!

LOL Alan, that isnt directed at you!!! Its just that we have one of the biggest and best sections with loads of cars but no one can be arsed to actually support the forum on which they spend a lot of their time. Jims coming all the way from Ireland but more local members arent even bothering. It just annoys the hell out of me that they dont bother, sorry rant over but I feel forum users should show some support thats all....

...Jim sorta does 'has' to come from Ireland as he needs to pick his car up!:D

Oops, that reminds me... Sylvia left the US on Tuesday and I've not been posting the Panda Positioning System printouts!!!:eek:

Jim

nuovapanda said:
LOL Alan, that isnt directed at you!!! Its just that we have one of the biggest and best sections with loads of cars but no one can be arsed to actually support the forum on which they spend a lot of their time. Jims coming all the way from Ireland but more local members arent even bothering. It just annoys the hell out of me that they dont bother, sorry rant over but I feel forum users should show some support thats all....

Must have a guilty conscience :)

To be honest I have to lay off a bit as the Mrs is getting really pi$$ed of with me disapearing at the weekend but not just from here, also running, meeting & organising stuff on the BM site. As soon as we get back from Italy I'm disapearing again to the Pod the next day :)

Anyway I will get to more events in the future with the panda & barchetta (y)

Please come! I'd like to see lots of Pandas (classic as well as new) at Gaydon. :)
Especially if any of you have stripes! :p
H

Back