General Ordered :D

Currently reading:
General Ordered :D

Aruffell

Went into the Fiat/Alfa dealer today and put through an order form etc...

I was even picked up and taken to the dealership and brought back home, service or what ;) Does help that my brother works there :D lol

I placed an order for a Grande Punto 1.9 JTDM Sporting in Caribbean Orange and have got a few things chucked in such as Kick plate/Full mats/Side door seals.

Just got to get my test passed now and i'm sorted :D

Got my theory 29th August and practical in september.

Andy

mate how old are you? thats a bit for an extravagate car to be buying for a first! insurance is gonna kill you..

Shaun86 said:
mate how old are you? thats a bit for an extravagate car to be buying for a first! insurance is gonna kill you..

I'm 19 and insurance is £1800 fully comp.

Already looked at other cars (new and second hand) and decided on this.

Andy

ouch.. but hey dude nice decision on car.. when you get it just be carefull cause i know when i passed my test i thought i was the dog b*llocks, nearly crashed to many times to count... and that was in a crappy 1.0 corsa :eek: :yuck: !!

i do :worship: you, for getting such a nice first car. wish i could have.. just a bit of jealously.. :eek:

Shaun86 said:
ouch.. but hey dude nice decision on car.. when you get it just be carefull cause i know when i passed my test i thought i was the dog b*llocks, nearly crashed to many times to count... and that was in a crappy 1.0 corsa :eek: :yuck: !!

i do :worship: you, for getting such a nice first car. wish i could have.. just a bit of jealously.. :eek:

Thanks matey :)

Really can't wait to get it now. Just got to pass my test and im all sorted :D

Andy

Just wondering, as they won't give me the finance until i pass my test.

Is there any way around this as i want the car now :( but i want it on finance.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy

fiatdownunder said:
to get it now on finance you would have to get someone else to buy it with you named on the finance really. cant do anythying with a learner license.

So no way around it at all?

As my parents can't get it as dad is disabled and mum is his carer so none of them are working.

Andy

Aruffell said:
So no way around it at all?

As my parents can't get it as dad is disabled and mum is his carer so none of them are working.

Andy

Doesn't mean they cant get finance..... Just ask them to give it a go it won't hurt unless they already have a bad credit history. As for getting credit at 19 just be carefull your know what your lettting yourself in for. Im only a yr older than you but trust me I've had some nasty experiances with car credit... If you know your keeping that car at least the length of the term consider a bank loan instead... Much much cheaper.... usually £35 a month cheaper (3yr Term)

Phoned my brother to put through a finance proposal and it came up referred but was then accepted :D w00t :D

Just got to pass my test now and the car is mine :D

Andy

Back