Central Locking Fiat Ducato 2.8 jtd 2004

Currently reading:
Central Locking Fiat Ducato 2.8 jtd 2004

cabra

Hi
I may be in the wrong forum but can anyone help on how to reset my central locking. I have two key fobs one is the ignition key and locks /unlocks all doors.
The other locks all doors and sets the alarm and is connected to the electric windows as well.Somehow this has changed and I can either lock the doors individually with the ignition key fob or set the alarm with the other .The electric windows wont work at all. I understand it has something to do with pressing the alarm fob with the ignition on or something like that to reset it but I dont have any instructions .Any help please.?

hi,
yes the vehicle has an alarm. The one key fob which is also the ignition key should lock all doors by pressing the "locked padlock "symbol . the other fob should lock all doors and set the alarm. At the moment I need to lock the doors individually with the ignition key fob and then set the alarm with the other one .All was o.k. before so I dont know how to reset it. I know its tied into the ignition.

Fiat central locking

Further to my earlier post ,my alarm system is Meta2087 .If anyone knows how to reset the system. Not able to find much info on it.
thanks

Re: Fiat central locking

cabra said:
Further to my earlier post ,my alarm system is Meta2087 .If anyone knows how to reset the system. Not able to find much info on it.
thanks
it helps if you just follow on from that post rather than a new thread.
theres no info as to what car,what problem etc
i'll see about getting them merged :)

Hi, did you ever get an answer to your query, I have the same problem ??

Central locking & windows not working

Hey Guys, have you checked the slow-blow fuses in the engine bay behind the battery? Might be worth a look. Good Luck.

Back