Technical turbo seicento help :S

Currently reading:
Technical turbo seicento help :S

today as i was stripping the engine from out of my turbo seicento i noticed somthing strange about the extra injector on the carb lid thing.

it has the fuelline going into the back of the injector........ but it aslo has a wire comming from out the side of this.

well the other end of this wire is not connected to anything it was just taped to another wire as if its not used?!?! i thing this is what makes the extra injector click to put more fuel in?!?

is it meant to connect up somewhere or not? its confused me.

if it is meant to connect somewhere please could someone let me know where? all it is , is a wire with a black and red cable in like positive and neg.

the engine is a singlepoint engine but with the extra injector located as the top of the carb as all turbos have.

cheers

gaz (y)

if there is no feed to injector it will not work, as Arc has said it shoudl be linked to some for of injector driver, MF2 as used by VAD who know by other people/companies.

before removing engine if its going in something else trace and name all wires from the injector to under the dash board to where injector driver is and 2nd map sensor, plus boost cut defender in or near ECU wiring loom or amp sensor, vaccum pipe to inside fo car to 2nd map sensor etc, engine speed sensor which shoudl come from injecor driver to behind dash panel rev counter feed etc label it all take pictures but whatever you do do not just start taking thinsg out until you know eher it all goes.

Back