Forza Italia...

Currently reading:
Forza Italia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-15*C with the wind chill! (I didnt have a thermometer but thats what my nipples were telling me!!! :eek: ) Lets hope its better tomorrow.

It was really quiet down there..:( Plenty of Coupe's EVERYWHERE!
We got to meet a few people on the FF stand...
Hi and good to meet you!!:wave:
I thought a few more might be there...

Seeing some of the times the punto GT's and the Coupe's were pulling has really given me the push I need to get on with my engine mods...:devil:

I'll post some pics tomorrow for those that didnt come...

Just washed the car AGAIN ready for Donny tomorrow... See you all there!!

P.S. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like a right dork when meeting other Forumers... "Hi I'm 55stiloschuey.... call me nick!!!" Im thinking I might have to get a Tshirt with 55stiloschuey on the front!!!!!!:D

I had a really good time, 0.190 reaction time! fastest Cento of the day as well! :p Ok, ok so I was the ONLY cento but I managed to prove you dont need a vast amount of money/horsepower/straightline speed in order to have a good time. Although I was quicker than the 360 CS

Going back for a RWYB once I get new TB fitted should easily be in the 17s then!

Duncan said:
I had a really good time, 0.190 reaction time! fastest Cento of the day as well! :p Ok, ok so I was the ONLY cento but I managed to prove you dont need a vast amount of money/horsepower/straightline speed in order to have a good time. Although I was quicker than the 360 CS

Going back for a RWYB once I get new TB fitted should easily be in the 17s then!

Yeah you done well!!!
I'm waiting for a few more mods to have go on the strip!!:eek:

Last minute thing going,was working all last night.As didnt have my name down didnt want to just turn up and get told to move.

Here is the fine Supercar :eek:

DSC007191.JPG

Hi guys...

Would just like to say i had a good time today, bar my hangover from last night and the rubbish weather! Good to meet a few peeps from the forum :wave:

Some lovely cars and loads coupes! @sgh1970 - just saw your stilo on the way out and it looked nice dude - pitty u dint cum dwn as othas hav sed there was loads of space (y)

@duncan - good on you for a go dwn the strip mate :)

dave said:
doh you have to always remind me who you are every time or i dont know. who is chris, punto (realy realy old) boy?

have you had a hair cut?
lol yeah chris is puntoboy. nope no hair cut, so my hair really long like a wig :D

was a pain in the bum today everytime wind blew i got hair in my eyes :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back