General Panda Turbo

Currently reading:
General Panda Turbo

fudge

Hello everybody, got hold of a uno turbo on saturday but want to put in into a panda i've owned a couple but didnt pay that much attention to the mounts wish i had! will the 1.4 bolt straight in loom and that dosent bother me i just want to get the engine into a panda as soon as, and **** on the like! anybody know of anysites that do feature a panda turbo Thank you all Keep pandas on the streets

The turbo engine isn't from the same engine-family. It will need new mounts. Also it won't fit the standard gearbox, you'd need to replace that as well. While you're at it, you might as well replace the brakes. :)

|| GONE IN 60 MINUTES ||

I already tried and it won´t "easily" fit but hey anything can be done if you work at it.
You should also change:

-Brakes: they´ll fade rather quickly with that kind of power
-wheel bearings: chances are they´re shot
-Suspension: heavier car stock won´t do Y10 is a good option but it will sit lower at the front.
-Tires: go with wider tires to be able to put the power on the pavement or you will find it just spin horribly.

I guess that this covers most that should be done.

I was just wondering if this swap went anywhere?

Back