General Anyone got an orange one?

Currently reading:
General Anyone got an orange one?

I have it in orange. Fortunatelly I have seen it live before ordering. At the night the colour looks a bit pastel orange, but when it comes to the sun it gets so amazing.
And here is my new baby:

Last edited:
I've got a Dynamic in Merenge Orange (with the orange seats and dash). I luurve it.

A few cars ago I had a MK1 Punto in "Metalic Margherita Orange".

I'm very close to putting an order in for a Exotica Red Sporting...the Carribean Orange is a close second choice...but i haven't seen it in the flesh and think it's too much of a risk...but judging by these coments it sounds lovely...worth the risk? I think the Focus ST looks incredible in the colour...what do you think?!!!

Last edited:
My first post, Hello all!!

gp.jpg

Love the car love the colour but had some problems just a few lol.

lower grill dropped off ran over it :cry: new one fitted and now looks like that one's going to fall off, Trim on bottom of windshield is coming away needs a new clip, Cable under front drivers side wheel arch think is ABS warning, clip missing so cable worn right down to bare wires catching the tyre, also needs new steering rack.

I ve got orange Sport (in Britain Sporting) version, just follow the link below for pictures. Fantastic car, fantastic colour.... (the only one problem is steering rack)....

Back