Styling clear/white rear light clusters

Currently reading:
Styling clear/white rear light clusters

MrDT

Ok, this image is ripped straight out of the sticky, but I'd love more info on it:
attachment.php

Somebody reckons it's just white tint, someone else reckon a custom built clear cluster.

Does anyone know for real? I have a light blue (rialto blue) mk1 punto, with clear indicators and side repeaters. I'm not a fan of lexus and afterburner etc type rear lights, and the only kind of tint that might look ok is white in my opinion (though leaving the red reflector sounds :yuck: so stick ons on the bumper methinks!)

I've seen nice clear light clusters for golf gtis etc on the bay. There's a bad looking example from a quick search here. They wouldn't be bad with a coat of white over it though!

Do they make such things for the mk1 punto, or am I limited to lexus lights or tinting my red clusters white resulting in a rather dodgy pink?

Cheers for any help!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
My guess is a white tint spray - gives an ok look from a distance but close up it will prob look a bit shabby (if not done professionally)

Note: if your going to spray tint yor rear lights its illegal if you cover all rear reflecters,

Body Stylist said:
its a photoshop

its on my gallery

there are no clear or white lights available anywhere

:cry:

oh well, thanks for the confirmation!

Back