Quinn-Direct and Uprated Brakes?

Currently reading:
Quinn-Direct and Uprated Brakes?

The current brakes could be shagged, you would be amazed at the difference of new standard stoppers.

Go easy with the right foot eh!

Liam

reason to belive these arnt good engough is that others have had the same problems, Robracer just replaced his with uprated parts due to the massive fade the standards have.

i'm not talking general sub 70 speeds, i mean i went from 90 down to 60 and they felt rediculous i hactually pooped my pants lol, they are adiquate for day to day driving but wouldnt trust them on the track atall.

maybe doesnt help i was chasing a type R

oh yer, from 110 they are useless, and at 130 they really feel no existant.

Last edited:
45 bhp Uno to a 150 bhp Marea, need better brakes after two weeks of driving?

Ryan take it easy or your licence/car/life will be needing uprating soon.

Liam

spoke to them today, they said they arnt bothered about any mods other than engine mods, so i can get my brakes and it will be the same :) on they other side i had to request a form for my superchip and it has to be filled out by a garage before they will tell me how it affects my premium....

bulldog5046 said:
spoke to them today, they said they arnt bothered about any mods other than engine mods, so i can get my brakes and it will be the same :) on they other side i had to request a form for my superchip and it has to be filled out by a garage before they will tell me how it affects my premium....
when i got a quote from them they wanted an engineers report for the turbo

:D

Quinn are sound.. only up the premium on performance mods to the engine. everything else keeps hte price the same but they like to get reports done.

alloys and styling are ok etc but anything that alters the car in a major way, like suspention, needs a report.

Ryan. when are you ever gonna take that caravan towing tank on a track? :p

Back