Technical Strada Abarth wheel sizes?

Currently reading:
Technical Strada Abarth wheel sizes?

It may differ from models. I think our Abarth's wheels are 60 mm offset. Had to use 20 mm (should be 25 mm) Momo spacers to make them fit an Uno 1.1 ie :). The Abarths on the pictures are 130 TC.

Morten.

I have a set of 5 Strada Abarth wheels from a 130TC in my garage that are 5.5J 14" ET60 its stamped on the rim
6870IMGP0122.JPG
I used 30mm FK Automotive spacers to fit them to my old Cinq.

Aaron.

Ahhh, all becomes clear. 60mm offset, no wonder I couldn't fit them even with spacers to my exxy. Offset is only 25mm on the exxy so that would have to be one hell of a spacer. Seems like I've got a set of 5 Strada Abarth wheels for sale with new tyres. Bloody ebay, seller said they were 35mm offset.:(

Also seems like I'm in the market for another set of cheap 14" wheels with an eighties style and a more managable offset, ideally 25mm, any suggestions.

Thanks for the info so far.

x19fan said:
Ahhh, all becomes clear. 60mm offset, no wonder I couldn't fit them even with spacers to my exxy. Offset is only 25mm on the exxy so that would have to be one hell of a spacer. Seems like I've got a set of 5 Strada Abarth wheels for sale with new tyres. Bloody ebay, seller said they were 35mm offset.:(

Also seems like I'm in the market for another set of cheap 14" wheels with an eighties style and a more managable offset, ideally 25mm, any suggestions.

Thanks for the info so far.

Yeah the biggest spacer I found when fitting mine was the 30mm ones by FK and they were £200, i only paid it as I only paid £40 for the wheels so thought £240 was a decent price for one off wheels on a Cinq.

Check the rim tho it should have on one side if they are like mine 5.5J 14H ET60 and across from it Cormadora, tho if they have been refurbished its harder to see this if paint was put on thick. i believe earlier Strada's did have a diff off-set, maybe 40 but I've never had one so can't know for sure. You can measure the offset use this if unsure of how to do it http://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html as you will find that if the wheel is a diff width the offset differs, so if this wheel is wider than your original then the offset will invarably be higher as you will be putting the extra width to the isdide of the wheel arch to keep the wheels outer face in same position as original wheel if you follow.

HTH Aaron.

Last edited:
I have a set of 5 Strada Abarth wheels from a 130TC in my garage that are 5.5J 14" ET60 its stamped on the rim
6870IMGP0122.JPG
I used 30mm FK Automotive spacers to fit them to my old Cinq.

Aaron.

the rims look awsum mate

The 130TC official offset is 60mm however 57mm is OK. Our Revolution RFX wheels as order and fitted perfectly OK is:

Wheel : Revolution RFX wheels to suit FIAT STRADA ABARTH 130TC (1988) with
max. tyre size of 185/60 R14 (currently Pirelli P600/Yokohama A008)
Qty : five off (5 off)
Size : five and a half inch by 14 inch ( 5.5" x 14")
Offset : fifty seven mm (57 mm)
PCD : Standard FIAT (4 on 98mm)

Back